Online Dissolved Oxygen Analyzer Model TMC-102 + TDO102
TDO102 series online dissolved oxygen Sensor by the optical method. The fluorescent substance is stimulated to emit red light, and the oxygen concentration is inversely proportional to the time when the fluorescent substance returns to the ground state. By using this method to measure the dissolved oxygen, it will not produce oxygen consumption, thus assuring data stability, reliable performance, no interference, and simple installation and calibration.
• Range: 0 – 20 ppm (mg/L); 0 – 45ºC;
• The on-line dissolved oxygen Sensor by the optical method can work stably for a long time.
• Built-in temperature sensor, real-time temperature compensation.
• High and low alarm: set-up high and low alarm via relay output.
• Waterproof rate: IP68/NEMA6P.
• Accessories: integrated in chamber/tank.
• Multi-screen display: There are four kinds of sensors can connect to display, user-friendly display for the different requirements;
• DO calibration: provide slope calibration.
• Completed system ready to use.